Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Obsessed with these shoes by; Bebe

Im obsessed with this outfit. I cant wait until my feet stop swelling up once I give birth to my highly anticipated daughter, so that I can rock these shoes! PROPORTION PLAY>> There are two highs in this look: the high-waisted striped skirt paired with the hi-lo sheer white top…gorgeous. The top can be worn open or closed, tucked or flowing, but most of this entire outfit can be worn ANYWHERE. And did you notice the pleat detail on the back of the top? How accordion chic! Details make a difference, so make them count. I love the ankle-wrap, silver-detail stilettos with this look and coordinating cuff bracelets. Hi-lo…it’s the way to go. GET THE LOOK>> Sleeveless Pleat Button Up Blouse (199821, $64), Midi Stripe Knit Skirt (currently unavailable on bebe.com, but check your local bebe store), New Racerback Tank (currently unavailable on bebe.com, but check your local bebe store), Nicola Cuff Ankle Pin Heel Sandal (196732, $149), Set of 2 Colorblock Stretch Bracelets (196860, $29)

No comments:

Post a Comment