Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy National Best Friends Day


My best friend Aimee Melissa Ruiz has been by my side thru my ups and downs, my happy times, my sad times, we've enjoyed numerous events together that just makes us inseparable despite the circumstances. What can I say? She's my BEST FRIEND. Our friendship has been established since our freshman year of high school, of course we've gone through our petty little fights and what not but despite everything we never gave up on one another. To this day which I am a mommy to be she has my back here at work, she changed her school schedule to be able to come in a cover for me while Im home with my newborn. The story goes on about me and bestie, POINT IS........ Happy Best Friends Day, Miss Aimee Melissa Ruiz. :-)










At Senior Breakfast - Parrot Jungle Island  
Molten Cake from Chili's - Our Favorite Dessert of ALL TIME. 
At King of Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment