Thursday, May 10, 2012

Im currently planning my first child's baby shower. Im expecting a baby girl. 
The baby shower planning is going great ,I'm so excited and anxious for the day so that I can begin decorating and setting up. One new feature that I was recently introduced to and I fell in love with would be with "Candy Buffets and Dessert Tables" - I was shown the jars and table set up and was asked if I wanted to rent it for the baby shower. Since I am definitely a young entrepreneur I declined and thought to myself " I will buy my own Jars, Candy and set it up" So thats what I am in the process of doing, I could be any happier. 
In the process, I have came across the following party planners and bloggers:

& Much More ...
  and I can't deny that I am definitely Inspired and Motivated to do my own crafts and party planning.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment