Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grad Party Planning


So.. Im planning my sister in law's graduation party.
Congrats Jas!!!
Class of 2012

Im very excited because I am slowly but surely unleashing my inner party planner :-)

Also, this will be nice because it will be a Sunday family barbeque. :D

We've already decided on a date, as well as on the colorway
The chosen colors are: White, Black, Gold, Silver
I am pleased to say that I will be handling the dessert menu.
Ive considered ading the following:
Cake Pops
- Vanilla
- Caramel
- Oreo
- Red Velvet

Devil Squares / Rolls


 










Twinkies







Oreo Cakesters (Vanilla and Chocolate)


 
















I will be adding touches of gold, black and silver to these desserts, to make them pop.








This is the decoration kit I will be using to decorate the area we will celebrating the graduation: 
Black, Gold & Silver, Grad Party Decorating Kit- Available at Party City



 

















Tableware: Available at The Dollar Tree
&  

No comments:

Post a Comment